Academy of Learning is Canada’s largest network of career colleges. With locations across the country, students can choose a college location depending on the region of Canada they wish to experience.
BENEFITS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Academy of Learning believes in supporting our international students in a friendly environment. Our self-paced, flexible style of learning offers the following benefits to international students.
- You set your own pace of learning. There is no need to keep up with the other students in the class.
- If you do not fully understand the lesson, you can repeat it before moving on to the next one.
- Course facilitators are available to monitor the training of the student, and to provide instruction where necessary.
- You can start your program at any time.
- You set your own schedule – mornings, evenings, or weekends.
- You can prepare for recognized industry certifications from leaders such as: Microsoft, and CompTIA.
TURN YOUR DIPLOMA INTO A DEGREE
Academy of Learning has agreements in place to give students the opportunity to apply their Academy of Learning credits towards a degree program at one of the following institutions.
- National American University
- University of Phoenix
- University of Windsor
ACADEMY OF LEARNING ENTRANCE CHECKLIST
What Do You Need To Do?
Contact the Academy of Learning college of your choice.
CONFIRM ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS
Enrolment into an Academy of Learning diploma program requires successful completion of high school. You may be asked to provide a copy of your high school diploma and/or transcript.
If English is not your first language, your may be required to undertake an English language entry examination before entering a diploma program. If a student requires assistance with English before and/or during their studies, Academy of Learning can assist with finding an ESL school that will meet their needs.
CONFIRM STUDY ARRANGEMENTS
The following is an outline of the steps you can take during the application process to confirm your study arrangements.
- Contact the Academy of Learning location of your choice and an admissions representative will guide you through the application process.
- Discuss requirements for a tuition deposit with your preferred Academy of Learning location.
- Once you have been accepted and your tuition deposit has been received, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance from the Admissions Representative.
- Take the Letter of Acceptance to Citizenship and Immigration Canada to apply for your Student Visa and Study Permit.
- Arrange for your accommodation while studying in Canada
- Complete the appropriate placement test.
- Arrange for ESL training, if needed
Please contact the Admissions Representative for more information and assistance with confirming your study arrangements.